Friday, October 16, 2009

♥Must enjoy yeah!

From onwards i must switch on to the Relax mode...!
Cause Chin chin koay is heading to thailand tonight... =))
I must hiding n don't worry so much about the examination result yet ><
Although it will be announce on next week...
Fully hoping i will pass all of the subjects...Argghhh...

Hope can have alot of fun in this trip!
worries put aside~~

Haha
Guys, i will go the temple at there n pray for u guys too...
Heard that the divinitys of thailand are quite effective one huh~
Heheheh...
Anyways, Its just a hope...
Better than do ntg ma...
I will do to all of euuu... hehe~~
Good luck to all of us ya! DBF2~~
Especially our sisters = p
And not to forget...my suipo too!
Queenie Kok =)

Kays, Gonna pack my luggage now... Ciao ppl...

Miss my friends n family here~~ ( :

2 comments:

  1. huiyo~~seriously, I do really miss Thailand lots..hahaha..
    sui po mst b careful thr huh..relax urselg, sure u will pass all the subject ..CHIN CHIN LOAY mah..haha.
    will miss u 99 here, suddenly feel u r so far away frm me jor..
    "Baby come bck to me" haha..miss ya~ muackss

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i know wat brand of cleanser,toner,moisturizer and mask do u use because your face look nice

    ReplyDelete