Thursday, April 16, 2009

I hope everythings could move on smoothly...

Fri - Baby's hse having a party
Sat - Club for sure...

I think he have forgotten what a next important day besides his early bday celebration...

I've been waiting for so long for this day to come n now is soon arrive

Nvm, As long i can sure that he will have alots of fun on that day that's just enough =)

Poppy??? Maison???


Later going sg.wang n ts with my gd fren simmei

Hehe~ Next week is having exam why i stil got mood to hang out ya??

hm..No choice, i got to do it so~Xixi~Many things have to buy arhhg....


But where's fund come from huh~alamak~i need more tunai di tangan loh~~qian bu gou yong T.T

Lol... Okay lah~ gotta ciao now~ have to tk a quick shower n light make up then wait for simmei to come my hse =)


P/s: Can i be more intelligibility? Yeah, of cause i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment