Thursday, April 23, 2009

Combat moment

Oh yea, Finally i finished one paper 4 my final exam
Fundamental of Finance!
This sub made me kinda suffer for few days... 
Seriously, i didnt really know what de lecturer teach since sem started

Maybe i dont like the lecturer... Indeed...
But one of problem was myself too, i didnt done my tutorial hwk at all. 
lazy... n bec i felt bored when saw de MR. FF. =.='
so at last i seem like rushing n catching up de syllabus within 2 days... haha!
Of cause im not genius as others, i dont wish to scored for this sub
No matter what de result i got i must satisfied it.

Now, 2 paper to left~~~!

FOM 2/5
Micro 4/5
Gambateh more!!! I wont let you kill me, but i will shoot you at 1st!! Conquered u~~ wahaha...

Hoho~then my holiday will come soon... xD

My aim for holiday...
Find some part time job to do earn some money to save
Currently i really pk99~wuwu
n i wanna get my P license be4 college reopen!!


Besides, Enjoy&Relax&Have fun for life~! *winks* ( ;

No comments:

Post a Comment