Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Belated post

Maybe this post is too late due to my laziness to update bloggie..hehehe
but i think u guys dont mind ryte? :)


My baby was celebrated his bday party at night which held at poppy garden.
Quiet a number of baby's friends attended that night.
His's 2 jies too ^^
Its was fun while starting... 
We were enjoying with dance n liquor...
Around 2am, his friend started want to push baby into swimming pool==
Of cause baby couldn't skip it... 
He being pushed by his heng dai...
Unfortunately, his friend pushed me as well
Kuen was one of de victim too... T.T
Our hp gone~~ hv to fix it...== 
Then all of his bros following fell into pool
There was too crazy playing with the water 
Until... I have no comment... =.='


Hm... Let pics do talking okay...
Some cam pics doesnt with me, i couldnt show it to u guys.

a gang of my sui po n friends ^^
I love them~~


I like. Close to you.

A bday kis for you... Mwahz...

Gal's...jac,bb,ah girl, wei wei

Haha, don misunderstand... he havent get drunk...


they look gay in this pic xD 


Alex,his gal?? n baby~

At last, Bie get drunk after the party ended...
But im happy accompanying him whole night anyways. (:


That day was actual date of his's birth...
He got class at de morning 
so he came picked me up at evening
Then we headed to leisure mall wong kok had yam cha session with his friends
cause bday guy would have a big milk tea for free..hehe

Here some pics for sharing...


Smile with teeth...  
Baby n his bros

Jc, Rainie n Edmond was blocked by his gal.


Its cool right??
 We wearing spec while walking to the restoran 
We dont mind ppl laugh, cause it just for fun =p

Lastly, cam whore when got home

Just a simple day we passed but im appreciate although just a few hours =)

P/s: Baby,I never thought that someone could love me like you
I'll cherish of having you
Love you as you love me...

 * Happy 6 months++ annivesary *
Teehee~

No comments:

Post a Comment