Monday, May 4, 2009

Im so tired n sleepy actually... But i cant get to sleep yet...
Because the night is stilll young???

Just now mood suddenly become so down... so i decided come here...
Emo really will made a other ppl to be frighten on it...
End up talking n be silent while was de best choices...
Although its a misundestanding... maybe a small mistake
However have to do it so...
Because after awhile both also will be calm down their own... =)
Forgive forget *

Hm.. Recently i also late slp n wake up early...
Lack of slp made me look so pale... aRgH...
Exam has just over... Actually its a good thing for me...
Finally is a good time to rest... keke...

First day holiday should be going out to enjoy???
Nope, i choose to rest at home...
Want ''pou'' also must have energy right?? haha... =)
Oh yeah... I want slowly revive back my energy...
Going to bed now... Good night people... 

I'll be okay... Think positive... and independent. =)

1 comment: