Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Driving lesson

Lol~

I was exhausted today~!
Woke up at 7++ early in the morning caused today got driving class
Last lesson for last 6 hours ! 8-2pm

Guess wher de campus at??


Sg buloh~~~!Its damn far from my hse...

I drove to there n also drove back from there to my hse~

Hm.. Reach there at 9.30am, then start recognise de road will be going to test~

After that, keep on practice Mountain>Parking>3point turn,
Mountain>Parking>3point turn, Mountain>Parking>3point turn........

Until nw i think im pro of these! Just afraid i will be nervous when test~hm

ZZZ... One thing made me fed up n tired of doing all of these was de WEATHER!
Alamak~the hot weather almost can BURNED me! Arghh... Beh tahan...

Got home at 2pm.


This thursday i going to take driving test~!haha~
Wish me luck!!!

1 comment: