Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Im back

Wow, College start again
Today was de 1st day entering year 2 for my diploma course
1st Sub we studies~ Tamadun Islam!!! Ooomg...
U guys know what
I dislike History sub so much since secondary til now~~
I feel kinda bored of it...n totally not interested with those Sejarah =.=
So made me almost fall as slp in the hall... zzz
Somemore im stil in holiday mood. lol
Haha... Luckily today lecturer told us it's so hard to fail this sub~
unless U NO STUDY AT ALL~uhmmm
For exam..No choices... = l
 
Then de next lecture was Lending and Securities...
We keep chit chatting in hall~~haha~1st day sure normal what~gossip gossip~
Class over at 6pm. =)

Our last sem result will be out on tmrw
Have to pray i can pass those subs~hehe~hope so~~lol~
Good luck to all my frens too =)

Last week went to sarawak for vacation with family be4 col start~so les on9 n blogging~hehe

Tmrw my class at 4-6pm ==
baby said he come fetch me to col after his exam~Teehee...
So gd~Thanks him so much~

P/s: Although sometimes we may argue but i still love you so much... 
Just because i care about you... I hope you too... Mwahzs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment