Wednesday, June 17, 2009

♡ Coming soon DATE

Just got up from my sweet bed =)
Kinda comfortable today
Recently i also feel slp less or maybe slp = x slp
Cause i just keep on dreaming those nonsense stuff all night long..
when woke up i felt myself was so tiring...ishh
but today feel fresh~xixi

My class at 4 last, that y i can dropping at here... =)

Haha... That sui po kuen, yesterday texted me said she kinda miss PD
when listening our 'love' song
"Damaged"
Remind her about our last pd trip...hahaha
Me too loh... cant wait for it! =)


this time going not same
we going with a bunch of my buddy which around 15+ ppl
with 4 bu bu cars
HAHAHA
 seriously im exciting this few days~
busy preparing all those stuff~wow~haha~

This coming friday is my BIG BIG DAY~hehe
hope we can have fun n party all day long!
Do do you...~

winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment