Thursday, June 25, 2009

Okays, lets continue my blog...hehe

17/6
I think this is de 1st time i hanging out with my classmates~hehe
12 ppl... went to redbox sing k after our class


They had a ealier bday celebration for miao n me
ah miao birth on 18th n me was 19th in this month so we can celebrate together ^^
That night, i having alot fun with them - we open some club song then dance in k room
haha... most funny dance was ah Khoo... while he dancing can reli make us laugh99~haha




Gemini =)


Girls team... We are from 2DBF2

Oh ya, i gonna promote at here bout sing k at redbox...
each person just paid for 19 bucks can sing from 6.30pm to 11 somethings at night!
somemore buffet got alot of food provided n got sushi to eat~ Kinda cheap weh~!haha

Well, that's the 1st day for my celebration...

On de way going back i receive kuen called.
then continue my second round at steven corner~
woW~Lim teh session~baby,zack,nick came join us too... haha...
18/6
Baby came pick me n kuen up at evening
3 of us went to TESCO shop food...for our pd trip~haha~
Shop alot of HOTDOG~n other junk food n drinks~bla bla bla~

N then baby planned to go hulu langat on early
Cause today is our 8th month's day n countdown for 19th coming =)
So we decided to go there
There were remind us of wei kit~
So we go pick him along~so that there'll be 2 pairs~me n walter a pair..u n him a pair loh...hahaha~
jk nia kuen~muacks~

Although there is no longer a new or fresh place for us...
but then i stil like the environment so much =)

After dinner, We hv no place to go so we decided back wei kit hse...

Dik tok dik tok dik tok... finally 12a.m was arrived!
Baby was de 1st one who said happy birthday to me
Im so happy~
but then he off house with his friends immediately
actually i dont know what's reason he want to leave that moment lol
not suppose acc me all night long mer???
Dang dang...
suddenly he brought a GUESS BAG appeared in front of me...wow...
Hahaha... He know i always wanted a guess hand bag...
mine old one that size was too small... cant store much thgs...so he presented me a bigger one...
haha... thank you tq~! mwahz~
In true, he want to gv me surprise~~ I do so surprised~~ =)
Love you~!
N kuen acc me for that night too... i love you too~ hehe

I received alot of friends text n call to wished me too... thanks alot~ =)

That's all for my night... btw, i got class at 8 morning tmrw...

19/6

Class til 1pm...
Then headed back to my home for packing luggage...
5pm
Port dickson here we come~Haha...

arrived resort at around 6.



Pic-cha pic cha ING~
De tatto so obvious le~

we get ready to tk pic but suddenly baby throw sand on us~~
that's y our action like that...
chou baby~lol

Then...

9pm
Here our bbq started!
Im lazy to type~Hehe~Let pics do talking huh~!


Starving ne~~~mam mam~

Wei sui po... y u so cool huh~hahaha~
Bbq ing~

u bully me huh~yaya~
BLOW CAKE LO~~~
Nope is eat cake lol~~~
Result on my face

Yeah im 19th~!xixi





Headed back to room n cleaned up at 12somethings
Then we started playing game n beer in de room until 6am~!
Its was fun~!
but then someone get drunk too~hahaha~

Pic-cha before leave the resort...


bb n me~
Baby, sui po b n kuen
I Heart them alots!

Seriously, i so enjoy my time while speding with my buddys n baby too =)
I'll be appreciate and cherish of THEM~ all my TRUE friendS! =)



p/s: To someone,
I got my own way to live... Dont feel u are so important...
I no need u to excuse me...
* peace * =)

No comments:

Post a Comment