Sunday, June 28, 2009


Something gonna change n publish at here...

The date i started together with my beloved is no longer start from 18/10/08
Our love journey will be begin on 24/12/08.
No doubt... Its christmas eve...!heh

I can still rmb... That day baby brought me Tony roma's for dinner...
n then we watched twilight at pavilion... =)
I think that was our 1st movie watch in cinema
n he presented me a perfume too...

We having a great time on 24th&25th of dec last year...
That was really touched my heart... Our smile is real...


R u feel shy?? =)
sleeping beauty?hahaha


This DATE is memorable...
Although its abit late...
But maybe its a good started???

Indeed... That was a fact... that is no way to change it,
Take a deeply breathe, i knew the thing i can do is just accept it.
Its was passed.
Baby, I hope you could really prove it to me as what you promised me...
Don't ever break my heart again kay??
I love u alot...

你终于跟我坦白了
事情总数真相大白
是应该告一段落了
但是 我的心情为什么 好像还不能平伏下来??

可能我还需要时间。。。

我感觉到你的真心
但你承诺得越多 我更觉得不保险




一个拥抱是真的能胜过一切吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment