Monday, July 6, 2009

♡ Fun Fair

Just came back from kajang prima FUN FAIR
Do really have fun there n we played for FOC~
We got VIP tickets from nick!(baby's fren)
Hehehe
When we reached there,
I just seem like a smal kid feel exciting for those game =p
Such a long time i didnt go to fun fair~
I like to play the bumple car game so much~!
Played twice for bumple car n ali baba games
FUN!!!
but it made me damn Dizzzyyyy
Sugar level suddenly turn low n lack of oxygen...
The ghose hse... zzz
Not really scary~
At last were we scared ourselve~
Bec inside too dark, n we dont dare walk forward~ Ntg scary inside~~ciu~~Haha!
Thanks baby brought me to there
I know he don really like to go that kind of place
But in fact he do willing acc me too
Thanks ya Qin Ai De Lao Gong~
♡ Love u alot alot~ xoxo~
I mis my childhood time =)
Okay lah,
its time to clean up myself n go to bed now
Ciao ppl~ gdnites~!

No comments:

Post a Comment