Friday, July 24, 2009

My lovely arrival weekend

Such a long time didn't update my blog...
Why im not in tune for blog recently??
Nothing special...
Just quite lazy to blogging... =p
But i dont want my blog just keeping posted on my hard thgs.
How ur guys going?? Hope u guys are doing fine (:
Especially my sui po gang... Miss them alots...!
But we always got less chance to meet up...
Nvm, Its a connection between our heart although we less seeing each other.chil
Hmm... Later wil going out with baby waltie... Can meet up him soon again =)
Acc him to attend his's fren (chris) bday party~
And i think maybe got next round... I jst be await for it...
I love him everydays as he do...
*wink*
Hehe... You told me you got a bad dream last few days...
Just want to tell u baby
In the dream its not same as reality okay???
I love u alots huh =)
.
*I can pretend nothing... I guess u guys does so.
As my dear bb said so... This is what we called 'human'...
Let it be... Hope its no way to get harm again...

4 comments:

  1. sometime hearing from one side is also not the answer lor.Maybe sometime is good to ask them is it true then only jump in the anger. Yes,bb say this is human.. as u noe every human in not prefect, we all sometime do wrong and have our weakness. Because of the ppl say they said something on u,and u trust. They are ur fren as high school,ur frenship is just like tht? so easy to break? For all this year wat ur frenship is for? haix,i am a outside person so i cant say much just wan u to see from other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your concern...
    yeah, at 1st... i didn’t say who the right side… or just believed words from the others… was I found out myself the actual fact… and also understand and clear about the situation…

    Since the start until now…… That all what I get…
    Nways, let it be…
    That’s ppl mouth I cant control them… I can just doing my own way…
    It’s no point to look into the case or ask them anymore…



    Sometimes true friends do not need to spoke out from mouth…
    From their act, response… the way treating you… U can feel it!
    They'll willing to help with no haggle over for the repay... or stand the way to support u even they couldn't help anythings...

    If you feel happy they does also for your happy!!

    Before I was using the sincere heart to treating everybody… but maybe…
    I got low awareness, too soft-hearted…
    Realising is good???hmmm...nvm...


    Do take care yourself and good luck to u too~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what im jz realize is the meaning of "tiao bo li jian"
    girl~~
    u should tell me in d earlier n not in 2day
    and i will stand on ur side and explain for u
    so tat they are not misunderstood on u until now~~
    even d explaination is not realy important for us for now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. whatever... I got no comment on it...
    At the 1st time... I was feeling sad... and wondering why should be like that...
    But now i really used to it...
    Used to being with u guys...
    I do enjoy (:
    If as they said... Im getting fool by u guys...
    I should stated here... I will be willing to pay for u guys...
    Cause this is what a Friendship call...

    ReplyDelete