Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Be tough is the thing i can do.

What's a friendship stand for???


Its real or fake???


If something that i did i will admit...


BUT IN TRUE I DIDNT!


Dont simply put false on me.


Or ur heart feel guilty then u spoke out ur own??? I dont know...


I can sure that i didnt leave any comment when u guys decided to do so.


I just felt like i dont want to involved in it on that time.


That's all..


Somthing i cant expect that even u also talking my bad words behind me to others...





WHAT A GOOD 'tiao bo li jian'

..........



I'll as friendly as i could stand for if u didnt over stepping of me...


I feel that my limit to stand was reach the max.


Fed up~~~ Do really fed up for all those things...


Why could it be like that... Should i let it be...???


Yes... i guess








I just realised a word "Jeolous".

No comments:

Post a Comment