Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Beloved

I mis you alots... Do you bie???

But i just went out with bie yesterday =)
It seem like we dint met up many weeks but actually we only dint meet less than 24 hours xD
im missing you like hell right now T.T

Yesterday bie came my house n picked me up after his class
then i followed him back home 1st because we're going pasar malam at sg.long which is nearby his house
Reached home noticed that his parents was out and only maid at home
Doesnt matter...
Afterward i beg bie faster go shower because he want hug me with his smelly body but i refuse it... xD
After awhile bie's dad was back.
When he saw me i was wearing a singlet with a short pant sitting on chair while having lunch with bie
I think this impression is not too good...
Seems like i treat his house like my own house...hmm
But then his dad got talked to me n smile with me when i greeting with him =)
I felt that bie parents are very friendly one =)
Later, His mum came back too...
Haha... Im so happy because i no longer timid like 1st time when met up his parents

Watching bed time stories with him
But he keep disturb me when im concentrate with my movie
I dint mean that disturb lah...
Then he told me wanna take a nap then i said okays...
Maybe this movie is not intersting for bie
Lastly, I finished movie alone and bie sleeping beside me as well
Teehee...
After he woke up then we went out from room
His mum was preparing YU TAO MAI
Im so lucky got fate to eat it because bie had praised her mum cooked those delicacies last time
Had dinner at his house then headed to pasar malam.

Although many people n strangers was walking in the p.m but i was throwed into 2 people world on that night =)
Im so enjoying every single moment spent with bie
Muaks... I love you...
I mis you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment