Sunday, February 22, 2009

♥Sick♥




I fall into sick since wednesday
High fever,coughing constantly,throat pain
Fever bring down abit then come back again
Maybe cause last time i ate so much fried food...lolz..
But i already drank alots of water... Wondering why? ishhh
Sick until multi-rainbow colour >.<



3 days i have been staying at home... like a snake...
Suddenly can feel hot suddenly feel so cold...
Whole body no energy even walk also will feel dizzy
Im really weak at that moment... Hate...

And til friday, i finished all my medicine but still cannnot get well...
It made me suffer so much...
So yesterday i went to seen doctor for second times
Noticed that i had high fever even worse than lst time...
Doctor said if sick so many days have to be more careful...hm
Get alot of medicine...zzz...


Oh well well well...
Bie came visited me after his class on friday
Accompany me few hours =)
Its warm when i hugged him... even just a single second... Tehehe...
That's satisfied...

Yesterday night he came again
he knew that my fever was getting higher
i knew he worried me so much...
Sorry =(

He purposely came and brought HO YAN HO LEONG CHA for me
Wow, 1st time got guy did it to me...
That was my baby... Muaks!! =)
I'll sek him 99 when im recover...hehe...
He just sat awhile then went to dinner with zack...
Haha... I received flying goodbye kiss from him when he steped out n stay in front of the gate...
Hehe...
kept it loh...=)


*I really hope i could recover faster...
I dont want waste my holiday with this pity case >.<
My holiday have just 1 week left... So fast lol... =.=


Now im feeling better...
Fever bring down dy... Not much dizzy...
Just left cough...
That's why i got energy came to blogging
Haha...
Btw, i gotta ciao...
Wanna tk my breakfast n eat medicine...
Stay tuned... =)

2 comments:

  1. take care yourself good good nia~~
    don't be like me~~
    now only i recover~~
    sick for more than 2 weeks liao~~
    ok???
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet ler~~
    Hehe~I think this time u sick also Worth ba~
    Whahaha~

    Must take care ya~My dear~
    Rest more ya~k~
    Waiting u recover here ler~
    Wan go ur's house kacau kacau again~
    neh neh neh

    ReplyDelete