Friday, February 27, 2009

25/2/09

The day went out with my dear sui po bB&pat pat Huey =)
Huey came picked me up at 2 somethings n then we headed to super market to buy some food before we go b hse.

After took lunch,
We get prepared at her hse n finished our drama 7th episode only headed to sg.wang
That time was 6 in evening.


Pic-cha took at b's home


Kisses***sweet?? xD





My naughty nephew-Julian n me

Capture with him when i got home.





sick face..?



3 of us~


We like this pic much~~hehe


26/2/09

Yesterday i was out at evening
Went to sean's grandpa funeral at kuchai lama 4 visited sean with bie n his friends
Hm...
Hope his grandpa could rest in peace~
Our condolences to sean n his family sincerely...
After that, send his friends back n we headed to bie's hse bec i wanna change my clothes =)
Since that tmrw bie got no clas... and de night is still young~
So where we going tonight??? =)
At last, we decided CLUB tonight!Haha!
Yeah, I have been a long time dint went 4 club dy
Quite miss it~

Gogogo! Mos~

Here are our pic-cha shown


Love you bie! mwahz~~


He keep complaint with his biggest size shirt

Cant show his nice body x)


Outside MOS
Look nice??

My dearest kuen



Hey, ppl posing so nice~~de Sui Lou ka ka cau there~bluek~
Whole night- enjoyed music n dance with sui po n bie...
Leaved there at 2 and dance until no energy~lolzz
We sended kuen back ealier bec rains we canceled our yam cha plan
But im starving after dance le
So bie brought me to steven corner be4 i go home
Shared a piece of noti Chess with him n drank limau panas
Tehehe~~~
Back to home~remove make up~had a quick shower~wow
I always felt kinda sleepy after ate Ubat Batuk~~
Lying down awhile straight away fell aslp
No time 4 me to dreaming too~xD

*Cough cough cough*
I got a serious cough n get cold since yesterday

Damn suck lo... Sick so many days >.<

College is start soon...

Let me have more fun!!! Please~~~ =)

2 comments:

  1. Hn hN..Go Mos no ask me go..
    Piakk u..
    Dunwan choi u jor..
    Dunwan giv u fun..
    Hn Hn hn...
    hahahhahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo~seriously i got think bout u geh lah suipo~~but that's time was late ma~nex time sure ajak u kay~but u don say wan mahjong donwan club huh~hahaha~
    muacks~don piak piak me~sek fan~~muacks~~!=)

    ReplyDelete