Monday, March 2, 2009

College

Situation during lecture

He cute right??
He called Lucky~
Was a very active n cute doggy!!
Just 2 months =)



Well, i was started my 3rd sem from today!
Fuu~ have been rested 1 month++
Its suppose a very enough time 4 me to relax myself n enjoy my day
But then since i fell into sick 4 almost 3 weeks
Its not actually enjoyment anymore >.<
I seem like doing nothing much in this holiday...haha!!
Well... time passed so fast...
Should appreciate time n people around us all the time! =)
Today wake up 9 in the morning...
Get ready and then my mum fectched me to Sri Rampai to collect my New Ic
But i have waited at there almost an hour suddenly i heard somebody said we have to collect it next day...system down!
So, I couldnt collect my ic and need to come again next day
Mum talked so much to me again... lol...
And i have been late 4 class just started de 1st day lecture...
What a unlucky day 4 me..=.=
Today not really absorbed lesson that lecture n tutor taught us
But i trying to absorb into my brain as much as i can
Since i still in holiday mood, still cant used to it...
So there will be 80% things gone after i got home...
Haha...
1st thing i done when i got home was straight away lying down n took a nap
=) Dont know why... Just few hours, But i felt that i have been studying 4 whole day long...paiseh
Today i have learn about subject fundamental of marketing
7 weeks, have to catch up 11 chapters for this subject
and presentation n assignment will come along
Quite tough n diffcult although its a short sem...
So people, we cant be lazy~must work hard to catch up n do revison our own kay!
Lolz...
Actually i was talking to myself...haha!
Cannot lazy... Gambateh huh! =)
Hmm...
Btw, i need to thanks ming hui at here
bec she gonna fetch me to college in this 7 weeks
She kindly n helped me alots...
Thanks her so much! Tehehe...
Oh yeah,
Last saturday bie brought me to hulu langat at night
and we taken steak as our supper
Finally i could been there with my lover
This was a thing i wishes so long n now its happend!
Keke...
It will be a memorable day 4 us...
Hehe...
Of cause, I mis him right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment