Monday, March 16, 2009

♥Happy Birthday my Sui po Kuen♥

Sorry i have been update my blog lated

Talk about 10/3/09- tues
Hohoho
We were celebrating our Sui Po KueN bday at ts gasoline.

That's a promise i believed
No matter how we changed, our friendship stil de same yea~
U know we love u much right~Tehe =)


Sweet kiss for bday gal*




[ chicken ngor n duck ] Here we are! Same like last year~hehe

 
wei kit n me
 
  Baby with me            


ming hui n me 

 look gay??haha~yeng lah~


Sui po gang huh~!
 Im acting throw cake to b face~keke
 
 bb n my bie =)   
 
  They are heng dai


Although not very special n not much surprised we gv
But anyways hope u got a memorable birthday ya my dear~!!Muacks

1 comment:

  1. hehe~~
    no worries
    i'm very enjoying tat day
    sure fun when being with u all


    promise~~
    Best fren forever
    muacksss
    I love u much much much
    take care always :)

    ReplyDelete