Monday, March 16, 2009

♥Happy Birthday to Wei wei ♥

15/3/09

We was celebrated wei wei bday at ah b hse at evening
Pizza Hut as our dinner =)

Nice cake ya!

She was freaking happy when saw a hello kitty bday cake~
hahaha~Amazing us



  

kuen, bday gal n me





After that, bie came n pick us up headed over to Poppy..Mwahz...
There was my 1st time went to Poppy
Lol, there was very strict while getting in
Luckily bie's fren kelvin could bring us go in
Hm...
Surrounding okay, Music okay okay loh
People at there nice ya!
Everyone were quite enjoy on that night too~hehe

Opps, i Pk while walking to toilet ==
Alamak~fish neh~Lucky got ppl hold up me..hm
When im awake i just realised that my leg get injuried 
Pain lah wei... 
My legs n hands are stagnate of blood ><

Here are pics-cha took in club


best fren~

Sui po gang~chin,kuen,xian n bB

huh~tat siao za po get drunk dy~


We are loving each others

P/s: wei wei: 
Haha~ big gal lo~must know protect urself well kay
stay happy happy n smile always* ;)

2 comments:

  1. hey my dear `
    thx ur wish ~
    keke ~

    tat day gt ppl drunk 99 lo !
    omg `

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~happy birthday to wei wei nar!!

    ReplyDelete