Monday, March 9, 2009

Long diary =)

Feel like long time didnt update my blog...
Have to start blogging from last tues~Hehe~
3/3/09
That day was my lovely mum birthday!
wish my mum pretty n healthy 4ever ya!!
I love her~~!Tehe
We went to restoran ate dinner n headed back home celebrate again
After cut cake
Headed over pavilion watched Kung Fu Chefs-11.15pm
my family included me total 7person watching that movie~
But i think only 10person inside de cinema
Haha! so U can imagine how good de movie is~lolx
Finished movie then home sweet home
Too bad... i didnt take single photo with mum on that day><
Anyways... Happy birthday to my mum once again~!
my dad n 3rd bro n me

4/3/09
Sick dy... didnt go for class =(
5/3/09
Fever bring down =)
As usual... could attended my class
6/3/09
Since my class on mon-thur
Friday sure will be my free day in this sem
hehe~so decided... Hang out with sui po b n wei wei...
We hanged awhile at sg wang n took lunch at Yao 1 Qun
Then headed over to pavilion
We bought a present for kuen
Hope she will like it ya... Tehehe
I also bought a surprise gift to my boy
Guess what's it?? haha...
Its a secret...ishh... =)
&
bought a annasui foundation 4 my mum belated's present
I am a good daughter mah... haha~
Oppss... When back to home...
I check my wallet...
realised that when i go out sure i wil keep on buying things...
Alamak... Broke dy lah... ><
7/3/09
Early 7.30am went to listen car teori class at sg buloh with ah b
1 word to describe de class
Bored.
Came back at 2pm
After that back home took a nap then headed to b's hse get prepare
My sui po kuen going celebrate her bday party early~Haha...
Party tonight~!No drunk no home 4 bday gal~ U cannot run dy~ngek ngek~ =)
3 sui po~love them much~kekex






hey... 18sx xD





We're busy taking pic-cha before going out...kekex~self-loved

Reached quattro at 11am
Quite crowd n packed there...hm
But i do really enjoy with de music
Music n song is nice~
Haha... Move move shake shake and??
Drunk...
I really get drunk this time...
According to my memory
I just rmb i feel like wink wink all de wayv & could stand properly dy
everything is moving in front of me @@
And yet... I insisted on dancing
Solo? nvm what... hehe...
Bie was taking care me whole night
Feel sorry bec i made him didnt drink much& dance much
He bring me to outside awhile and i just lying on him embrace
Talking nonsense without control...lol
But finally i felt awake after rested awhile
Then we went in again...
When i go in i saw kuen n sim mei they both oso get drunk...
Lol... kuen want to kissing friends all de way
Haha... Happy its okay!
Ended up party we headed to maideen 4 supper... Maybe breakfast??lol
Bie told me i talked alot when i get drunk
Im very innoying... made him pek chek... swt...
Well... Im okay...
6.30am only reached bie's home =.='
the next day, we only slpt few hours then woke up took shower
taken our lunch then fal aslp again
Hahaha...
My LUNCH

Fried chicken n hot dog
Baby cooked geh =)

This too...
nice?? ofcause!!hehe
Slp whole day at his hse...
Really damn tired lol...
Night, went out 'Chang toy kiok' with bie
L.kui came n met up us later...
After ate, went to roy hse picked up him then they send me home
They went to fireball
In de car, they chatting about yesterday during club
lol... I really fish enough nia
Roy said im cute when i drunk dy...
Bla bla bla...
Aiyoyo...
Who asked me is still new in drink alcoholic liquor
easy get drunk is normal... so dont laugh n blame on me okay... =*l
Got home, i cleaned up once again...
After that i have to take care my nephew-julian bec his parents not yet come back
Talked to him n accompany him go to bed...
Im really so pig le... hoho...
9/3/09
Today is public holiday~
Where r you all going??
Sure full of program right?
Since bie got alot of hwk n assignment to do
We could not hang out
I should understand him n stand at his situation always
But im just disappointed n no mood bec staying at home
Arhh...
Hm... Forgive me okay? Mwahz...

Just now, My friend asked me go for movie later...?hm
Actually i should go out since im no mood to stay at home right...
But i reject dy...
Mis you alot... I just wan c you but not other guy >.<
So at last... I choosen staying at home. Ended.

1 comment:

  1. first time looking at u blogspot..
    hehe!!
    really a long diary wo!!

    ReplyDelete