Saturday, March 21, 2009

I lost sleep yest...
5am fell aslp but 9am woke up dy ><
I trying my best to relax but its so hard i could fall aslp...


Yesterday suppose i going sunway lagoon with my classmates one
But then my mum ask me take care my nephews at home
She said she got many things to do, Not around home lol
Okays, Sure im a guai guai lui
Listen to her so i didnt join my frens dy
But at last she was staying at home whole noon with my aunt
Arh... Gek sei me~
Made my day become bored~Hmmp~and i ffk them~

I think i didnt hanging out with them since start sem until now
I really wish to go with them this time... >.<

Haih... Nvm, sure got chance again right?
hehe~how r u guy??i hope u guys had lots fun yest~~
Im waiting u guy upload pic let me see ah~hehe
Sry ya~promise join u all next time kay?
Ah khoo said next trip will be going port dickson
wahaha... Water again
Ngek ngek~ Im waiting for it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment