Monday, February 23, 2009

Tagged By Sui po bB =)

Be patient when doing this...hmm...


Start 01. What have you been doing recently?- SICK(eat,slp,watch tv at home)==
02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?- Nope
03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?- Im still lying down, unwilling to wake up =p
04. When did you last cry?- Last few days?? Suffering in sick…hm
05. Believe in fate/destiny?- Yes, I believed.
06. What do you want in your life right now?- Happy n Healthy Life
07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?- Sometimes, i'll carry it during college~coz i scared hot =)
08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?- My blanket n smal little malao
09. What bottom are you wearing now?- short pants
10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?- Muaks. Bie. I mis you. (Received it unexpectedly..hehe)
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?- I do not. I tend to get moody once awhile but not to make a relationship complicated...
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?- No
13. What was the last movie you caught?- Watched Valkyrie in cinema with him~14/2
14. What are you proud of?- Myself
15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?- Papa then cal me. I scared i disturb u nia. Where r u now. Hehe. :)
18.Last Message that U recieved ..?- Muaks. Bie i reach col already. Hehe. Slp longer.hm
19. What time did you go to bed last night?- Around 2am.
20. Are you currently happy?- Overall yeah.
21. Who gives you best advice?- Kuen, My mum??
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?- No
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?- My boy
24.Is anyone bugging you right now?- Nope, Im alone in de room.
25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?- Drama…haha
26. Do you wear toe socks?- No.
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?- My Dad
28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?- Mostly does! If you’re serious on it...
29. What annoys you most in a person?- Hot & Bad temper person
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?- No?

47. Is there a quote you live by? – No
48. Do you want someone you cannot have? – Last time.
49. Have you ever played an instrument? – Yeah… But just for fun =p
50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week? - Club be4 sem start, but must find reason why back home late 1st... =p
51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm? – On9/Sms ing?
52. Are you happy with your love life right now? – Yeah, I am.
53. What song best describe your love life? – Just wanna be with you.(might change)
54. Does the person know that you like him/her? – I think so.
55. Who always make you laugh? – My Boy
56. Do you speak other language other than English? – Sure, Rojak Language...
57. Favourite website(s)? – Blogspot, Wretch, Friendster. Too free currently xD
58. What's your middle name?- Choon (what's it for?)=.=’
59. What are you doing tomorrow?- Shopping maybe… Jusco got sales =)
60. What do you think you are like?- Good & Friendly person.
61. Who will you choose to die with?- My soul lolzz...
62. Where have you been today?- Place in my house… Fa mou ==
63. What game do you play often?- I didnt play any game recently.
64. Who are you missing right now?- My boy, walter =p
65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?- Can I choose both? Both are important to me~
66. What are you doing right now?- Tagging *Coughing*
89. What feeling do you love most?- Happy, Fun
90. Do you really think it's global warming now?- Yeah, Weather damn bad now ><
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?- Of cause i do.
93. Do you believe in God? – Hmm…Perhaps…
94. Who cares for you most?- My lovely family and my boy.
95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?- Healthy
96. What will you bring when you fight?- Nothing. I like peace =)
97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?- Secret.
98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?- Im so sad and disappointed too.
99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?- Heartbroken... I’ll trust him incompletely after that.
100. How do you feel now?- I done it?? Oh yeah!

[Peoples That I tag]

1) Kuen
2) sim mei
3) Ming hui
4) highway
5) pei yin
6) sook leng
7) jesslyn
8) lennard


P/s : Happy cooperate *peace* =)

No comments:

Post a Comment