Sunday, February 15, 2009

❤Valentine❤



Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone!
What is 9 flowers mean?
Means Our love will enduring as long as the sky and earth
Everlasting and unchanged???
I hope so...

Teehee... =)

Ring that i presented him
Dazo Diamond Jewelley =)


Lawrence,him n me

Yeah, I passed my valentine with my boy
That day, Bie reached my house at 3 somethings
Stay home played around with my nephews n on9 purchase movie ticket
Around 5 something headed to Pavilion
Met up his friend, Zack awhile
Then, Have our dinner at TGI FRiDAYS
Alright, pic-cha do talking...

U-SALMON PASTA


U-NY STEAK



Nice huh~

Our Dessert Minis
Delicious! But full...
After dinner, we still got alot of time because movie time at 10pm
So decided walked over to Sg.wang n hanged around there
Earlier i thought could take sticker photo with bie one
But who know's...
Sticker shop closed early today =(
Hope bie will take with me next time
Around 9, walked back to Pavilion
On de way, his friend called him up
so we waited his friend n his friend's gal at Haegen Dazz
Chit chat n enjoy strawberry Ice cream =)
10pm Movie time
VALKYRIE
What a bored movie
Its made bie n me feel damn sleepy ==
Got home at 4am but having headache made me cant fall aslp ><
Well, its nice n memorable day 4 me
I do appreciated it!
From deeper of my heart [I love him]
Sweet sweet love =)

2 comments: